I have started 2019 off with a bang, and I’m so happy that my first wrap up of the year isn’t a failure. In fact my January Wrap Up is actually pretty impressive and I have read some really wonderful books this month. I have been on a a complete roll!
So I managed to read 11 books this month, so I’m off to a really good start with my Goodreads Challenge, not that I’m going to jinx it and say at this point I’m going to beat it.
A rundown of my challenges
My January Wrap Up is the first wrap up that I’ve had the chance to round up how I did on my challenges.
I’m using Gone for “A book with a one word title.” and I really enjoyed it!
I managed to read 2 books for this challenge which is quite impressive really, especially as it’s definitely not a genre I reach for.
Eat, Pray, Love was my pick for January which was Memoir & Autobiography month.
I managed to borrow two books from the library. I did borrow more but I never got round to reading them! Maybe next month!
This month on the blog
- [1 Jan] January TBR | 2019
- [3 Jan] January New Releases | 2019
- [5 Jan] My Year in Books | Goodreads
- [7 Jan] New Year, New Me | #IMWAYR #24
- [7 Jan] The Twisted Road to You by Barbara Longley ★★★
- [9 Jan] Murder in Mesopotamia by Agatha Christie ★★★★
- [11 Jan] What You Do to Me by Barbara Longley ★★★
- [13 Jan] Whatever You Need by Barbara Longley ★★★
- [14 Jan] Productive week! | #IMWAYR #25
- [17 Jan] The Twisted Tree by Rachel Burge ★★★★
- [19 Jan] The Desperate Bride's Diet Club by Alison Sherlock ★★★★
- [21 Jan] This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp ★★★★★
- [23 Jan] Gone by Michael Grant ★★★★
- [27 Jan] Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert ★★★½
- [28 Jan] Two weeks! | #IMWAYR #26
- [29 Jan] A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer ★★★★
- [31 Jan] January Wrap Up | 2019
How did your month of reading go? Are you on track with all your goals? Let me know in the comments!