Blogmas is officially over and this is my wrap up post in case you wanted to see all the blog posts all in one place. I have made my goals for the year and I’m looking forward to all the books I’m going to be reading in the new year.
So heres the blogmas wrap up:
- [1 Dec] Hiatus and Announcement!
- [2 Dec] November Wrap Up | Blogmas #2
- [3 Dec] December TBR | Blogmas #3
- [4 Dec] The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris ★★★★½
- [5 Dec] 12 Days of Christmas Book Tag | Blogmas #5
- [6 Dec] Heart of Mist Book Review | Blogmas #6 ★★★★
- [7 Dec] My Christmas List Books | Blogmas #7
- [8 Dec] Sequels I Wished I Read | Blogmas #8
- [9 Dec] Captain Corelli's Mandolin by Mary Tomalin, Louis de Bernières ★★★★★
- [10 Dec] Books I Need to Read in 2019 | Blogmas #10
- [11 Dec] Blogging Goals 2019 | Blogmas #11
- [12 Dec] 2019 YA New Releases | Blogmas #12
- [13 Dec] The Complete Maus by Art Spiegelman ★★★★★
- [14 Dec] Get to know me! | Blogmas #14
- [15 Dec] Reading Goals for 2019 | Blogmas #15
- [16 Dec] Far from Perfect by Barbara Longley ★★★½
- [17 Dec] Audiobooks – A Review | Blogmas #17
- [18 Dec] Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag | Blogmas #18
- [19 Dec] My Favourite Holiday Movies | Blogmas #19
- [20 Dec] The Difference a Day Makes by Barbara Longley ★★★
- [21 Dec] Books I Need to Read 2018 – A review | Blogmas #21
- [22 Dec] A Change of Heart by Barbara Longley ★★★
- [23 Dec] Worst Books of 2018 | Blogmas #23
- [24 Dec] Best Books of 2018 | Blogmas #24
- [25 Dec] Merry Christmas! | Blogmas #25
- [31 Dec] December Wrap Up | 2018
There might even be some small changes to the blog over the next few days because one of the things I want to look at over the next few days and into the new year is my blog and the way it looks. I’m not a 100% happy with the way I’ve got it at the moment so I’m going to use some quiet time between now and New Year to think it through and look at what I want to do with it and where I want to go. You know fresh starts and all that!
Thank you so much for reading my Blogmas this year and I hope you have had a lovely day and have gotten all you wished for!
See you in the New Year!