I realised that my blog is a little light on information about me. I don’t even have an “About Me” page. Which is definitely something I’m going to be remedying but I thought that this will be good to do in the interim. So I’ve picked some questions that I think will give you a good idea about me as a person.
- What’s your name? – Jordann
- How old are you? – 25
- What do you do as a living? – I am a Marketing Executive for a local charity.
- Coffee or Tea? – Tea, definitely. Nothing better.
- Siblings? – One, a little sister!
- Favourite food? – Salmon. I love salmon, like I actually crave it.
- Left or right handed? – Right handed!
- Biggest fear? – The death of my pupper dog, Penny. I think it’s going to break me.
- Relationship status? – Married!
- The reason I started my blog? – Wanted somewhere to talk about all the books I read and justification for all the books I wanted to buy.
- 3 things I love? – My dog, my husband and my bath!
- My favourite book? – The Night Circus
- My favourite series? – Harry Potter
- 3 book characters I would date? – Rhysand from A Court of Thorns and Roses, Alexander from The Bronze Horseman and Kaz Brekker from Six of Crows
- 3 things that really annoy me? – Loud breathing, loud chewing and people who don’t indicate.
- Favourite quote? – “Though she be but little she is fierce”
- Favourite movie? – I love the new Beauty and the Beast!
- Favourite TV show? – Friends!
- Favourite thing to do? – A nice hot bath with a good book.
- Goals for 2019? – Pass my driving test, grow The Book Blog Life, and become healthier!
So there you have it, some really basic information about me! I think I covered some topics that I like to learn about someone, and I will be working on my “About Me” page so there will be more up to date info on there throughout the year!
If you wanna know anything else then let me know in the comments!