The problem with being a book blogger is that there is always book merchandise I want to buy and unfortunately sometimes the bank balance just doesn’t stretch that far! So this list was pretty easy to compile
- Candles that smell of the different places in books
- Prints with quotes from my favourite books
- Any type of clothing with quotes or imagery from my favourite books
- Book related cushions
- Tote bags to carry all my books
- A new Kindle cover
- A snuggly blanket to cuddle whilst I’m reading
- Bookish jewellery
- A bookish mug for all the tea.
With Christmas on the way I think I might mention some of these to my family and hopefully, I might get some of them! I know that some of these are a little bit vague but I think if you googled the various things above you’d get a good idea what I meant!
What are you going to ask for for Christmas? Any good bookish gifts? Let me know in the comments!