The Book Blog Life has been around for nearly 3 years now, and every year I like to sit down and really think about what is important for me and the blog. Everyone likes to see the numbers go up and in that regard I think that this year has definitely been a good one for growth. But I think I’m finally finding my stride with my writing and reading. I am enjoying blogging more and more.
Plus I think I have been thinking about the direction I want to go in and what I wanted to write about so I’ve come up with 5 goals for The Book Blog Life, some are number based and others are more content based. Here they are:
- Post at least 3 times a week
- Grow my following and focus on followers rather than views
- Make a conscious effort to reply back to every comment
- Post something more personal at least once a month
- Become more active in the book blog community including doing giveaways.
I want this year to be more about me and reading and not so much formats that I don’t enjoy and I struggle with. That’s not to say there won’t be some of those formats but they won’t make up the majority of the content here. I want to bring more of myself into The Book Blog Life and that’s the plan.
If you guys have any ideas on anything you would like to see please let me know! I’m always looking for new ideas and content!