I think I have managed to pull my reading back just a little bit this month. I’m not saying I’m up to date on all my reviews because I am definitely not. I have spent the time after Blogmas relaxing and spending some time with my family over Christmas. It’s been nice, but I’m glad to be back if I’m honest!
I thought I would do a currently reading and listening because I’m actually reading and listening to quite a few because it’s one of my resolutions this year to read more and make sure I’m reading more to do with self-improvement.
I can’t believe I’m ending the year reading 4 books but I’m really interested in all of them for different reasons! Which is lovely.
On the blog
- [1 Dec] Hiatus and Announcement!
- [4 Dec] The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris ★★★★½
- [5 Dec] 12 Days of Christmas Book Tag | Blogmas #5
- [6 Dec] Heart of Mist book review | Blogmas #6 ★★★★
- [7 Dec] My Christmas List Books | Blogmas #7
- [8 Dec] Sequels I Wished I Read | Blogmas #8
- [9 Dec] Captain Corelli's Mandolin by Mary Tomalin, Louis de Bernières ★★★★★
- [10 Dec] Books I Need to Read in 2019 | Blogmas #10
- [11 Dec] Blogging Goals 2019 | Blogmas #11
- [12 Dec] 2019 YA New Releases | Blogmas #12
- [13 Dec] The Complete Maus by Art Spiegelman ★★★★★
- [14 Dec] Get to know me! | Blogmas #14
- [15 Dec] Reading Goals for 2019 | Blogmas #15
- [16 Dec] Far from Perfect by Barbara Longley ★★★½
- [17 Dec] Audiobooks – A Review | Blogmas #17
- [18 Dec] Nightmare Before Christmas Book Tag | Blogmas #18
- [19 Dec] My Favourite Holiday Movies | Blogmas #19
- [20 Dec] The Difference a Day Makes by Barbara Longley ★★★
- [21 Dec] Books I Need to Read 2018 – A review | Blogmas #21
- [22 Dec] A Change of Heart by Barbara Longley ★★★
- [23 Dec] Worst Books of 2018 | Blogmas #23
- [24 Dec] Best Books of 2018 | Blogmas #24
- [25 Dec] Merry Christmas! | Blogmas #25
- [31 Dec] December Wrap Up | 2018
And that’s the end of 2018 for my reading! Make sure you hang around for my year in review! Let me know what books you read in the last month of the year!
20-odd book blogger, with a huge appetite for books and reading. Follow my ranting, reviews and all my other content written here!